|Length:||60ft Sunreef Yacht|
|Number of Guests:||1-8|
AMAYA is a beautiful Sunreef 60 Catamaran, accommodating up to 8 guests in 4 queen cabins, all ensuite with electric heads and stall showers. Each cabin is equipped with their own individual AC controls and USB outlets. All cabins are en suite with electric flush toilets and stall showers.
This galley up version features a spacious cockpit for dining, which opens onto an expansive aft deck with panoramic views. The foredeck holds additional entertainment spaces with sunken seating, sunpads, and trampolines, easily accessible through the salon or along the outside. The covered flybridge with table provides another generous vista point, and is an ideal place for lounging and enjoying a cooling cocktail.
Yacht Rates in USD
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
All inclusive rates are based on a 7 night charter (1 week) with food, beverages and standard bar, cruising permits and licenses are paid by boat
Taxes, relocation fees may be extra, see below for Charter Information
Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter.
Christmas/New Years Minimum 7 nights with maximum 8 Guests
CHRISTMAS: 1-8 guests @ $60,000
NEW YEARS: 1-8 guests @ $65,000
Please use BVI ports only.
Please inquire for booking the 5th cabin.
9 PAX rate: $63,000
10 PAX rate: $64,000
Yacht offers Rendezvous diving only
Photos – click for larger images
- Salon Tv/Stereo
- iPod/Device Hookups
- Deck Shower
- Special Diets & Kosher pls Inq
- Sorry smoking is not allowed
- Children are Welcome
- Children are to be under the direct supervision of an adult from the charter party at all times
- Water Maker
- Ice Maker
- Internet Access
- Green Initiatives - Make purified drinking with Re-usable water bottles
- 13 ft Dinghy with 90HP engine
- Water Skis for Adults & Kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board
- 2 x 2 man Kayaks
- Swim Platform on Transom with Boarding Ladder
- 3 x SU Paddle Boards
- Fishing Gear
- U/Water Camera & Video
- Fishing Permit BVI - None at this time
- Sea Scooters
- Crew are Fully Vaccinated for Covid-19
- Yacht is BVI COVID-19 Gold Seal Certified
- Pref. Pick-up Nanny Cay on Tortola
- Other Pick-up BVI
- Summer & Winter Ports BVI
- Summer & Winter Operations Caribbean Virgin Islands
- All rates are for the entire boat and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation
- Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter
- All guests over 18 yrs wishing to fish in BVI must purchase a BVI license prior to boarding ask us for information
- Marina dockage if applicable upon the request of the charter guests is not included
- Fine wines champagnes and top shelf liquors are not included and can be purchased upon request of the charter guests at their expense
- Hurricane Season is from 1st June to end of November and it is imperative that all guests purchase trip insurance. Yacht's are not responsible for clients shore side expenses if charter cancelled for named storm (this includes meals hotels transportation as well as air transport) Most yachts will allow client to rebook unused dates within 6 months of cancellation (excluding holidays).
The Captain Tommy Hemsley and Chef Emma Clark newly onboard Amaya have always provided guests with the best possible combination of service, comfort & safety.
Tommy has over a decade of experience as a mariner. His qualifications as RYA/MCA Yachtmaster on both power and sailboats and certification in many aspects of instruction. A renaissance sailor, he can fix almost anything. His spectrum of maritime history includes deliveries, sailing instruction and charter yacht captain in the Virgin islands and Aegean. His thorough, disarming, humble and charming manner is a clear winner with returning guests.
After her years as a primary school teacher, Emma’s experience includes stewardess aboard day-charters, as well as first mate and chef on charter yachts. A qualified PADI scuba Instructor Emma has all but completed 10 years as a competent sailor and can now add Ashburton Cookery school to her list of credentials.
Tommy and Emma are a professional talented team, fluidly complementing and assisting each other while curating creative charter adventures to match guest’s expectations.
A third crew member will support this team next season.
Crew are vaccinated for Covid-19
Menu of Chef Emma Clark
Each morning we will be serving coffee, a selection of teas, fresh fruit, fruit juices, toast and a selection of preserves and cereal.
Eggs Benedict with hot buttered English muffins, crispy bacon and poached eggs, topped with hollandaise sauce
Crepes with a compote of mixed berries and whipped cream, served with a fresh fruit platter
Caribbean lobster omelette with feta cheese and asparagus
Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on a toasted bagel with cream cheese
Blueberry and banana pancakes with smoked bacon and maple syrup, served with a fruit salad
Grilled rack of lamb with provencal vegetables, olive tapenade and basil pesto
Blackened shrimp Caesar salad with a parmesan crisp
Tuna Tartare in a sesame ginger sauce
Seared beef and green papaya salad
Fresh crab cakes with sweet chilli aioli and cucumber and dill salad
Stuffed Wahoo fillets with roasted red peppers served with saffron sauce & sautéed scallops
Fresh Caribbean lobster ceviche with crispy plantain chips
Filet mignon and herbed goats cheese bruschetta
Scallops cooked with chorizo and lemon oil on a bed of arugula
Spiced crab and smoked salmon tian with a lemon and coriander vinaigrette served with avocado sorbet
Lemon and thyme salted cod, watercress veloute and poached quail eggs
Rib-eye steaks with peppercorn sauce and grilled asparagus, served with dauphinoise potatoes
Walnut crusted pork loin, cider fondant potatoes, buttered cabbage and beetroot glaze
Mahi Mahi with an onion, capers and lemon sauce, served on a bed of wild rice with butternut squash and leeks
Chicken breast stuffed with boursin, sundried tomatoes and basil, wrapped with streaky bacon in a white wine sauce and served with sweet potato mash
Grilled salmon, marinated in a soy, ginger and honey sauce, served with double cooked new potatoes and roasted sweet cherry tomatoes
Zesty lemon and key lime cream pots with a shortbread biscuit
Pears poached in red wine, cinnamon and guava juice reduction
Coconut milk & lemon grass sorbet with tuille biscuits
Banana crème brûlée with crunchy caramelised sugar
Chocolate fondant served with peanut butter and salted caramel ice cream
This is new into charter so no guest comments yet however the yacht has several bookings to date.