|Length:||85.6 Ft Horizon|
|Cabins:||2 King(s), 3 Queen(s)|
|Number of Guests:||1-10|
Angeleyes is the ultimate Crewed Charter Motor Yacht. Coupling an exceptional crew with a new yacht offering more volume than many 100 foot yachts. Angeleyes is the perfect choice for guests looking to experience the most fun and luxury possible on a Caribbean charter!
This motor yacht is an stunning example of the Horizon FD85’s design concept taking advantage of the voluminous 24′ beam. Providing indoor and out door areas for charter guests to enjoy the ultimate yacht for entertaining and relaxing. Angeleyes’ main salon incorporates huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows, allowing guests to enjoy the ever changing island view. The interior dining table can seat 8 and can be used for more formal dining. There is another large dining table on the aft deck for 10 when guests prefer to dine alfresco. The interior is modern yet comfortable, mixing elegant Wenge and Sycamore woods with brand new for 2019 furniture and upholstery upgrades.
With a huge 24’ beam Angeleyes offers a cabin layout and volume unmatched by similar sized motor yachts. She offers 5 double en-suite cabins, making her the perfect choice for a group of 5 couples. Angeleyes offers an on-deck master suite with a huge master bath complete with rain shower and jacuzzi tub. Below deck are 2 walk around VIP suites with Queen beds and 2 staterooms with 2 twin beds that both have the option to convert to King beds if preferred.
Her spacious aft deck and open flybridge invite quality time spent with family and friends. The flybridge is the perfect space for guests to all relax together, with multiple seating area, a large hot tub, full wet bar and pop up outdoor TV that can swivel 360 degrees to enjoy at any angle.
Angeleyes comes equipped with a brand new, state-of-the-art Novurania 24’ tender with 200hp outboard. This tender in uniquely fitted with a drop down bow step, which means the tender can be driven right onto the beach and guests can step directly from the RIB onto the sandy shore without ever getting wet!
Yacht Rates in USD
|2 – 6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
All inclusive rates are based on a 7 night charter (1 week) with food, beverages and standard bar, cruising permits and licenses are paid by boat
Taxes, relocation fees may be extra, see below for Charter Information
Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter.
Additional Rate Details:
All-inclusive rate includes: yacht, crew, provisions, full ships bar, cruising permits, fuel
Note: BVI All-inclusive rates include up to 3 hours of engine time per day.
BVI – Angeleyes offers plus all expenses rate option:
$55,000/wk PLUS All Expenses (provisioning, fuel, water, taxes, etc.)
25% Advance Provisioning Allowance to be collected for PLUS All Expenses
USVI Pick-Up OR Drop-Off out of Red Hook only
Relocation fee between BVI and St. Marten/St. Barts $2500 each way
Christmas and New Year week $79,500/wk all-inclusive
Yacht offers Rendezvous diving only
Photos – click for larger images
- Salon Sat Tv/ Stero
- iPod/Device Hookups
- Flybridge with Hot Tub
- Full Wet Bar
- Pop Up Outdoor TV
- Sun Awning
- Deck Shower
- Special Diets
- Guests Smokes on Aft deck only
- Children are Welcome
- Water Maker
- Ice Maker
- Internet Access - Onboard WIFI
- Karaoke machine!
- Novurania 24 ft Dinghy with 200 hp engine Dinghy for 10
- Water Skis Adult
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board
- Floating Mats
- 4 x SU Paddle Boards
- Fishing Gear
- Jet Board
- Towable Tubes
- Pref. Pick-up Tortola BVI
- Other Pick-up St Thomas USVI
- Summer & Winter Ports BVI
- Summer & Winter Operations Caribbean Virgin Islands
- All rates are for the entire boat and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation
- Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter
- All guests over 18 yrs wishing to fish in BVI must purchase a BVI license prior to boarding ask us for information
- Marina dockage if applicable upon the request of the charter guests is not included
- Fine wines champagnes and top shelf liquors are not included and can be purchased upon request of the charter guests at their expense
- Hurricane Season is from 1st June to end of November and it is imperative that all guests purchase trip insurance. Yacht's are not responsible for clients shore side expenses if charter cancelled for named storm (this includes meals hotels transportation as well as air transport) Most yachts will allow client to rebook unused dates within 6 months of cancellation (excluding holidays).
Darrel grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa, where he spent his time prowling the suburban jungles and raising his pet lion, Chaos. He also managed to actually finish school, and spent several wasted years at university studying a surprisingly varied and random number of subjects, all of which are totally useless in his current job. He is also a lieutenant in the South African National Defense Force – salutes are optional on board. He speaks three languages, two of which are only spoken in South Africa.
In 2003 he decided to quit his job and give up the exciting life of an accountant, and go to sea. He moved to Cape Town in South Africa, to complete his captain’s license. After several months of sailing some of the roughest waters on the planet, he finished his qualifications, and is legally allowed to captain small dinghies in several third-world countries. He has lived and sailed in the Caribbean for the past fourteen years, sailing on a variety of vessels in the charter industry. He has extensive sailing experience throughout the Caribbean, and knows where to find the best bars on most islands, some of which may let him come back again. In his travels he has swum with dolphins, had humpback whales breach right next to (and almost land on) his boat, and sailed through a hurricane. He is keen to experience two of these three things again. He is an experienced and seasoned sailor, with over 45,000 nautical miles logged and over 400 charters successfully completed.
Jenn grew up in Canada (in a well-known haunted house, no less!) but has strong family ties in the islands. She visited the British Virgin Islands for twenty years, before finally taking the leap five years ago to make the switch and become a local. Along the way she has managed a jazz club, been a make-up artist, worked as a realtor and captained a space simulator. Her move has worked out well, as she brings her considerable experience in the hospitality and food industries on board. Our guests continue to rave about her gourmet cuisine, and guests are advised to bring loose-fitting clothing for the return trip. Naturally friendly and engaging, Jenn will win you over with her home cooking and cheerful vibe.
Jenn comes from a family of chefs, and has worked in the hospitality industry for many years. Her experience comes from restaurant management and hands-on learning. She has three years of experience in the charter yacht industry, and brings all her varied experiences to bear when creating her delicious meals. Jenn is a versatile chef who works closely with guests to come up with a charter menu tailored to their personal preferences. She enjoys using locally-grown foodstuffs, and tries to incorporate a farm-to-table approach in her cooking. She has amazing contacts and local suppliers down here that assist in this, and she strives to incorporate healthy and wholesome nutrition in her delicious meals. Her favorite culinary creations are classics with a twist, or anything where people ask for more.
A keen beach bum, Jenn’s love of the water and the island life are a perfect fit for the charter lifestyle. Combine that with her warm and caring nature, and it makes her everyone’s favorite crew member. She is a sunny, genuine, friendly soul, and we are very happy to have her on board as part of our team.
Remi was born in Mauritius (an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, for the geographically-challenged), but spent most of his formative years living in South Africa. He boasts two first languages, and speaks French and English fluently. In the Caribbean, he generally uses the French to impress naive female tourists in bars. This seems to work very effectively. Remi completed his degree in Environmental Management in South Africa, and worked as a mixologist and surf coach before selling his car to buy a one-way ticket to somewhere boaty. He has been in the industry for four years now, and has sailed far and wide in his travels. He has recently completed his captain’s ticket, and is sometimes allowed to stand in the pilothouse and look at all the shiny controls, although Darrel sleeps with one eye open lest the troops mutiny.
Remi is an avid surfer, and loves any excuse to get out on the water. He would be more than happy to get involved with any of the water-sport activities offered on the boat, and has years of experience in teaching a variety of board sports. He has also spent a lot of time on both sides of the bar counter, and loves showing off his skills should you need him to whip you up an amusing cocktail. There is an ongoing contest on board as to who mixes the best drinks – thus far, Jenn’s Mai Thai leads the polls, with Darrel’s Short But Strangely Satisfying Island Iced Tea a close second, although Remi is mounting a strong challenge with his Tomato and Basil daiquiri. You be the judge.
Remi is a genuinely pleasant and likable guy, and his easy-going and affable nature means you are bound to leave the boat as firm friends.
Angeleyes runs with three full-time crew, but we bring on a fourth crew member for charters of seven or more guests. There are a handful of people on island that we use for this – all of which are good friends with years of experience in the industry and who have a similar outlook and vibe to the rest of us – we believe that the crew makes or breaks the charter, and we strive to ensure that any crew member on board has the thee F’s – Friendliness, Flexibility and being Fenomonally good at the job.
Jenn Hart’s Sample Menu
Menu adapted to each individual group’s preferences with an emphasis on sourcing local, fresh ingredients.
Dietary restrictions hapily integrated.
– Caramelized apple Belgian waffles with chantilly cream & freshly grated nutmeg
– Classic eggs benedict with black forest ham, homemade citrus hollandaise & served with homestyle roasted curry potatoes
– Country-style personalized omelette filled with yourfavourite ingredients
– Tortolan french toast made with toasted coconut, cream of coconutinfused egg bread, fried bananas & Virgin Island honey
(daily: fresh fruit platter, warm breads, juices, coffees, greek yogurts and bacon….lots of bacon)
– Bento Box with sesame crusted Ahi tuna served with pickled ginger,wasabi, tamari sauce, seaweed & calamari salads fresh local mango &papaya salsa
– Slow cooked pork burrito bowl loaded with black bean and corn salsa, quinoa, jack cheese, roasted red peppers & avocado dressing
– Lebanese donairs -marinated steak, homemade tahini & parsley sauces served in a toasted pita with cucumber, yoghurt & fresh dill
– Fish taco bar- locally caught panko crusted mahi -pile on grated beets, cabbage, mozzarella cheese, homemade salsa & yoghurt
– Pad Thai with sautéed chicken, shrimp fresh veggies, bean sprouts, cilantro, roasted peanuts & fresh lime
– Homemade sorbet duo- mango coconut and raspberry mint
– White chocolate and pistachio cookies served with milk and Bailey’s
– Pomegranate Sorbet Parfait with lebneh, pomegranates
– Salted tahini chocolate chip cookies
– Charcuterie platter with deli meats, pate, assortment of international cheeses and crackers, fruit and olives
– Homemade spring rolls with sweet chilli dipping sauce
– Gourmet ground beef nachos with blue cheese sauce & sliced avocado
– California sushi rolls with wasabi and pickled ginger
– Fruit & nut stuffed grilled peppers with couscous & pomegranate
– Caprese salad with truffle balsamic glaze & fresh local basil
– Candied pecan, raspberry, arugula & goat cheese salad
– Pesto and ricotta bruschetta
– Korean beef lettuce wraps
– Grilled beef tenderloin with port cranberry reduction served with savoury scalloped potatoes & bbq’d asparagus
– Pan roasted Chilean sea bass with buttered mushrooms & eggplant served family style with wild rice
– Farm to table night- we will be visited at sea by the Good Moon Farm provisioning boat at which time the freshest local ingredients will be selected to concoct a delicious meal.
– Thai basil chicken curry with fresh local basil, red curry, chicken, shrimp, fresh peppers & coconut milk. Served with aromatic rice
– Caribbean BBQ fest- BBQ ribs, jerk chicken and local lobster served with mango avocado salsa and fried plantains
– Rosewater and vanilla bean creme brûlée
– Dark chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries & orange zest
– Sticky toffee pudding with home made vanilla almond ice cream
– Key lime pie made with whipped cream & ginger snap crust
– Caribbean banana cake with rum, chocolate & a broiled coconut topping
The captain and chef aim to please but more importantly, we aim to out do each other. Be a judge in our ongoing killer cocktail battle.
Currently in first place: Jenn with her -BVI MAI TAI
Darrel in close second with his Short & Sweet Island Ice-T
Runner up cocktails: The Perfect Margarita & Spiked White Wine Sangria
100% perfection the entire week! Darrel, Jenn, Remi and Jenny – true gems. We were spoiled all week with Jenn’s meals and snacks. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your gorgeous boat! We had an AMAZING week! Cheers and hope to see you again! Heidi and Dan
Wow! Wow! Wow! What an incredible week! No words can explain this incredible yacht. Spoiled 100% by crew members, Darrel, Jen, Remmy and Jenny. They made this trip so memorable. Thank you so much for the week I’m certain our fried Dan enjoyed! Thank you again, Diane and Linda
Memories of a Lifetime
What a great experience to be in the BVIs with wonderful friends, an amazing yacht and a fabulous crew!! Memories of a lifetime. The boat, food, drinks and service was exceptional…..’Angeleyes’ thank you! Vanessa and Mike
An Absolute Blast
We had an absolute blast on Angeleyes this week. The perfect way to celebrate anything 🙂 Crew was incredible, kind, fun and super thoughtful. Food was delicious. Thank you! Greg and Becky