|Length:||52 ft Horizon|
|Number of Guests:||1-4|
Cat Cay is a 52 feet Horizon luxury motor crewed charter yacht which can accommodate two equal queen berths
Yacht Rates in USD
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
All inclusive rates are based on a 7 night charter (1 week) with food, beverages and standard bar, cruising permits and licenses are paid by boat
Taxes, relocation fees may be extra, see below for Charter Information
All inclusive charter rates in the Virgin Islands include up to 3 hours of engine time per day.
Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter.
Additional Rate Details:
Please add an APA for BVI taxes for Winter Season charters
Please note that the Summer Season Rates for Cat Cay are PLUS ALL EXPENSES for the Bahamas (+35% APA please & Bahamian taxes)
Christmas week in the Virgins: for up to 4 guests for 7 nights: US$23,650, inclusive except for local taxes
New Years week in the Virgins: for up to 4 guests for 7 nights: US$24,725, inclusive except for local taxes
Scuba Yacht offers Rendezvous diving only
Photos – click for larger images
- Salon Tv/ Stereo
- iPod/Device Hookups
- Sun Awning
- Deck Shower
- Special Diets & Kosher Inq
- Guests Smokes on Stern, Children are Welcome
- Water Maker
- Ice Maker
- Onboard WIFI
- 13 ft Dinghy size with 50 hp engine
- Water Skis Adult
- Snorkel Gear,Tube
- Wake Board
- Floating Mats
- Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder on Stern
- SU Paddle Boards
- Fishing Gear
- Summer Ports Nassau Winter Ports VIrgin Islands Summer Operations Bahamas Winter Operations Caribbean Virgin Islands Location Details Winter - Based Virgin Islands (Rates are inclusive) Summer - Based in the Bahamas (Rates are Plus All Expenses) N/A
- All rates are for the entire boat and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation
- Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter
- All guests over 18 yrs wishing to fish in BVI must purchase a BVI license prior to boarding ask us for information
- Marina dockage if applicable upon the request of the charter guests is not included
- Fine wines champagnes and top shelf liquors are not included and can be purchased upon request of the charter guests at their expense.
Eddie and Danielle Reeves will welcome you aboard CAT CAY with a smile, relaxed demeanor and a keen knowledge of top-notch hospitality. They have a visible love of the sea and sailing. Eddie and Danielle enjoy all water activities from sailing the Hobie Cat, kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boarding, fishing, water skiing, tubing, and are always ready for the next activity. They are especially fond of scuba diving, and are both PADI Dive Masters and PADI Rescue Divers. They thoroughly enjoy exploring the underwater world with others and will make your dive a memorable one with their underwater photography and eye for safety.
Eddie spent his childhood boating with his family on the Long Island Sound and lakes throughout western Connecticut. Upon moving to Rhode Island he began sailing the Narragansett Bay and Rhode Island Sound out of Newport. After delivering boats from Rhode Island to Florida and the British Virgin Islands it became apparent that it was time to turn his passion for the sea into a lifestyle. Eddie is a graduate of Johnson and Whales University in Providence, Rhode Island with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and a Concentration in Psychology. He has spent many years working in fine dining restaurants, holding all positions from Busboy to General Manager and has spent many years as a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer. Eddie is easy going and can strike a conversation with adults and children alike. His life experiences make him easy to relate to and you will always find the conversations with Eddie interesting.
Danielle is from Rhode Island. She grew up sailing and power boating in Narragansett Bay and Newport. It was easy to make this a lifestyle while living on the coast. Traveling around the globe and sailing the Caribbean has given her a knowledge and passion for meeting new people and experiencing different cultures. Needless to say, Danielle is definitely a people person. After living in Hawaii while attending the University of Hawaii at Hilo, Danielle returned to Rhode Island and graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in Sociology and a minor in Psychology. Danielle has worked in the service and hospitality industry for over 18 years working in several fine dining restaurants. She brings with her the knowledge and expertise for providing superior customer service, wine pairings and she makes delightful specialty cocktails. Danielle is easy going and a delight to be around. She will know when you need something before you even know that you need it yourself, making it easy to relax and leave all your worries behind.