|Length:||67 Ft Fontaine Pajot|
|Number of Guests:||1-8|
Catamaran My Ty is a 2021, 67’ Fountaine Pajot catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the BVI & USVI. She features a fly-bridge deck and accommodations for up to 10 guests in 5 Queen cabins. With 3 crew, each boasting years of experience conducting high end charters throughout the Caribbean, My Ty is a great selection for high end vacations for families, couples, divers and special occasions.
Accommodates 10 guests in 5 spacious en-suite queen size cabins. All beds have 3 inch memory foam toppers.
Yacht Rates in USD
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
All inclusive rates are based on a 7 night charter (1 week) with food, beverages and standard bar. Cruising permits and licenses see additional rate details.
Taxes, relocation fees may be extra, see below for Charter Information
Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter.
Holiday Period 2022/2023
Christmas Flat Rate $65,000 BVI Ports 7 night minimum. Charter must end on or before 12/26/2022
New Years Flat Rate $65,000 BVI Ports 7 night minimum. Charter must start no earlier than 12/28/2022
Resort Course 150 Full Course 350
License on board – Instructor Air Compressor Onboard
# of Divers 10 Dives/wk 6
Diving Info 3 guided dives included for certified diver. Additional dives $50 per person per dive
Photos – click for larger images
- Salon Tv/Stereo
- iPod/Device Hookups
- Sun Awning
- Deck Shower
- Special Diets & Kosher pls enquire
- Guests Smokes Yes transom only please
- Children are Welcome. Water Maker
- Ice Maker
- Onboard WIFI
- Green Initiatives - Make purified drinking water using Re-usable water bottles
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Eco Friendly Soaps
- Conditioners and Cleaning Products
- 15 ft Infanta Dinghy with 60 hp YAMAHA engine
- Water Skis for Adults & Kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board
- 1 x Kayaks (2 Pax)
- Floating Mats
- Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Beach Games
- 2 x SU Paddle Boards
- Fishing Gear & permit
- U/Water Camera & Video
- Kite Boading Details - Lessons can be arranged at Charterers expense
- Kids wakeboard and kids skies - On Request
- 2 iAqua Seadart Max sea scooters - Link - https://eu.iaqua.biz/ 2 Lyft E-Foils - Link - https://youtu.be/tSFRFz0Esr8
- Pref. Pick-up BVI
- Other Pick-up BVI
- Summer & Winter Base Port: Virgin Islands
- Summer & Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands Caribbean Leewards Caribbean Windwards
- MY TY offers BVI ports only.
- All rates are for the entire boat and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation
- Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter
- All guests over 18 yrs wishing to fish in BVI must purchase a BVI license prior to boarding ask us for information
- Marina dockage if applicable upon the request of the charter guests is not included
- Fine wines champagnes and top shelf liquors are not included and can be purchased upon request of the charter guests at their expense
- Hurricane Season is from 1st June to end of November and it is imperative that all guests purchase trip insurance. Yacht's are not responsible for clients shore side expenses if charter cancelled for named storm (this includes meals hotels transportation as well as air transport) Most yachts will allow client to rebook unused dates within 6 months of cancellation (excluding holidays).
Meet Captain Jamie Dehan
Growing up on the east coast of South Africa, the Indian Ocean was Jamie’s childhood playground. His family being avid divers, Jamie was certified as a SCUBA diver from the age of 12.
His teen years were spent racing small monohulls and by 18 he was a SCUBA instructor, as well as an accomplished surfer, free-diver and spear fisherman. Having worked for dive companies throughout eastern Africa, Jamie made his way to the Virgin Islands in 2013. He has since captained a variety of high-end charter yachts throughout the Caribbean. Jamie’s love for the ocean and all that surrounds it, combined with years of experience in the area, make him the perfect guide to show you “Natures Little Secrets”.
Chef Susannah King
Hailing from Northern Ireland, Chef Susannah first visited the Caribbean on vacation 5 years ago and found that she just couldn’t leave. Hailing from a family of boaters, she made the transition to yachting, starting out as a stewardess before setting her sights on the galley. She has since completed several professional chef qualifications and worked on a variety of high end vessels. Susannah’s continuously evolving menu never fails to amaze guests as she serves up delicious and unique dishes inspired by fresh produce and local flavors. Her positive attitude as well as her passion for food and the environment she works in, make Susannah an amazing chef and all around pleasure to have on board.
Jamie and Susannah are a team forged through their shared passion for the environment, adventure and a love for life. Both traveling the world, their paths crossed in the Caribbean and they have been inseparable ever since. From the word go, they set their sights on the charter industry and their accomplishments are a testament to their abilities. Their unmistakable passion for what they do creates an unforgettable experience aboard, where an atmosphere of safety and professionalism allows their guests to immerse themselves in the carefree and fun loving Caribbean vibe they themselves fell in love with. They thrive on creating an environment where no task seems to be a chore and no effort too great in the search of creating the perfect experience for their guests. Jamie and Susannah’s ability to provide the ultimate charter experience is shown through glowing testimonials from previous guests as well as the multiple awards they have earned at local yacht shows.
First Mate & Engineer Ariel Thrasher
Born and raised on Tortola, Ariel moved to Thailand at the age of 12 where he completed his schooling. He discovered his love for motorcycles at a young age and with the guidance of his older brother, became intimately familiar with engines of all types. He also spent his time competing on the professional skateboarding circuit. He switched his skateboard for a surf board in 2017 when he returned to his homeland. With his mind set on the yachting industry, Ariel dove right in, joining one of the largest yachts in the territory as a steward, alternating days on deck with days in the galley where he shared his love of Thai inspired cuisine. His aptitude for mechanics and ability to learn were recognized early on and soon he had completed his professional engineering qualification and took on the sole engineer role on the 105 ft vessel. On top of all of this, Ariel somehow found the time to qualify as a PADI dive-master. The perfect addition to the team Ariel, loves to show people the beauty of his home, above and below the water!
During your vacation on My Ty you will have your meals thoughtfully prepared by our professionally trained Chef, Susannah. A contemporary, striking and irresistible dining experience youwont forget.
Chef Susannah King’s Sample Menu
Soft scrambled eggs//basil pesto//wholemeal toast
Savoury 3 cheese French toast//crispy prosciutto// blistered tomatoes
Lemon ricotta pancakes//fresh blueberries
Smoked salmon bagels//whipped chive cream cheese//onions & capers
Sweetcorn and spring onion fritters//tomato salsa//local avocados
BBQ Jerk chicken//3 bean salad//twice fried local plantains
Seared Flank steak//chimichurri sauce//slaw//corn puree
Grouper open sandwiches//remoulade//leafy greens
Herbed meatballs//creamy hummus//compressed cucumber//flatbreads
Saucy garlic butter shrimp//coconut milk//rice noodles//cilantro
Ahi Tuna steaks//avocado creama//pickled cucumber salad//ponzu sauce
Scallops//pea puree risotto//bacon crumbs//caramelised onion reduction
Slow cooked lamb shoulder ragu//gnocchi//parmesan crisps
Spiced local mahi mahi//mango cilantro sauce//coconut lime rice
Beef tenderloin//butternut squash puree//parsnip crisps//shiraz jus
White chocolate & raspberry cheesecake//white chocolate shards
Roasted pineapple//coconut syrup &mandarin glaze//fresh mint
Chocolate fondant//pistachio ice cream//crushed pistachio
Vanilla bean panna cotta//glazed strawberries
Slow baked apple with lemon ricotta//candied walnuts// caramel sauce