|Length:||88 ft Nordlund|
|Cabins:||1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin|
|Number of Guests:||1-6|
A spacious new millennium launch from the Pacific Northwest’s Nordlund Shipyard, PRIME TiME a crewed charter motor yacht features 86 feet of commodious luxury for up to 6 guests in the British Virgin Islands. PRIME TIME offers guests a full width King berth guest suite with his & hers head and shower, a VIP Queen berth guests suite, and a twin berth guest suite, all with TV.
The large saloon and dining room are complimented by comfy and more intimate settee adjacent to the galley. Topside, PRIME TIME features a flybridge deck with ample seating and a spacious sundeck for lounge chairs and bar-b-quing.
Yacht Rates in USD Special Offer
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
Rates are for HALF BOARD – 2 dinners and 5 lunches aboard are included
Rates are based on a 7 night charter (1 week) cruising permits and licenses are paid by boat. Taxes, relocation fees may be extra, see below for Charter Information
Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter.
Xmas & New Years: Up to 6 guests – US$17,600
Charters outside the Virgins:
Regardless of whether or not a vessel may or may not include taxes in the vessel’s listed charter fees for Virgin Islands charters, in general, no fees, port dues, nor taxes are included in the charter fee for any charter outside the Virgin Islands unless otherwise agreed.
Scuba – Yacht offers Rendezvous diving only
Photos – click for larger images
- Salon Tv/Stero
- iPod/Device Hookups
- Deck Shower
- Special Diets Inquire
- Kosher Inquire
- Guests Smokes on stern only please
- Children are Welcome Swimmers are preferred
- Water Maker
- Ice Maker
- Internet Access Onboard WIFI
- 16 ft Dinghy with 70 hp engine
- Dinghy for 8
- Snorkel Gear
- Boarding Ladder on Stern
- SU Paddle Boards
- Summer & Winter Ports Tortola BVI
- Summer & Winter Operations Caribbean Virgin Islands
- Based from Penn's Landing Marina on Tortola's East End which is near the airport (EIS)
- All rates are for the entire boat and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation
- Charter Fee does not include a customary gratuity in the amount of 15-20% of the total charter fee payable to a deserving Captain and Crew upon the completion of a successful charter
- All guests over 18 yrs wishing to fish in BVI must purchase a BVI license prior to boarding ask us for information
- Marina dockage if applicable upon the request of the charter guests is not included
- Fine wines champagnes and top shelf liquors are not included and can be purchased upon request of the charter guests at their expense
- Hurricane Season is from 1st June to end of November and it is imperative that all guests purchase trip insurance. Yacht's are not responsible for clients shore side expenses if charter cancelled for named storm (this includes meals hotels transportation as well as air transport) Most yachts will allow client to rebook unused dates within 6 months of cancellation (excluding holidays).
Captain Joe Standish from USA and Mate Denise Valenzuela from Dominican Rep. They speak English and Spanish
Captain Joe entered the Navy at age 17 and has done nothing but Captain ships ever since. Worked on cruise ships, Casino boats, in the oil field and since 1999 has been operating his own charter business in the BVI. Captain Joe has been doing charters in the BVI/USVI waters for almost 20 years now. You could not ask for a more knowledgeable skipper for this beautiful part of the world.
Denise is Capt Joes wife, after meeting in Tortola and falling in love she went on to get her STCW training and is very happy working alongside her husband and sharing her love of the sea and the BVI with our guests, not to mention her outstanding culinary delights.